Thursday 21 July 2016

A NEW START!

A whole new makeup collection??





It recently hit me that I was taking part in a cruel and unforgiving act of society- animal testing. I never really thought about it because it's forced into our minds so much that we learn to disregard the suffering we cause to these vulnerable animals. The horrifying thought of me being a part of this led me to do some research, have a clear out and completely stop using makeup brands that have any relevance to this act, disappointingly, some great brands I love do animal testing, but I do not want to own anything that will consider me to be a part of it. Fortunately, I found that some of my absolute favourite makeup brands are cruelty-free; like NARS, Charlotte Tilbury and Urban Decay! So, I thought I'd restock my makeup drawer and purchase some more great products that are completely cruelty-free! I did not realise how serious this matter is until recently, and I've done something about it.

I don't understand why it is necessary for some makeup brands to do animal testing because you can have amazing products without it. I have listed below some amazing makeup brands (high end and high street) that I recommend and that are totally cruelty free!
  • Hourglass
  • Too Faced
  • Urban Decay
  • NARS
  • BareMinerals
  • Charlotte Tilbury 
  • The Balm
  • Becca Cosmetics
  • Bourjois
  • The Body Shop
  • It Cosmetics
  • Collection
  • LUSH
  • NYX
  • Tarte
  • Wet n Wild
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills
If you have any other recommendations then please let me know, I'm still on restoring my makeup collection and I' always up for trying new products!
Thank you for reading! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep a look out!

Make sure to keep a look out for makeup tutorials on myself and others, singing videos (covers) and many more!