Tuesday 2 August 2016

Soft, Subtle Cut Crease!


A cut crease in my opinion looks amazing on all eye types, although, I think it's one of those things that you have to have experience for it to look good, or you're just extremely lucky on the first try!



This was my first try doing a cut crease, and it took me so long that it started to go dark outside (which is why the pictures aren't the best quality). It looked easier than I expected! 

I decided to pair the eye look with a dark red as the cut crease wasn't too bold, it was quite subtle.
To get the lip colour, I combined MAC 'velvet teddy' and Charlotte Tilbury 'so Marilyn' for a gorgeous, rich red. 

I used 'triple fudge' in the Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette to cut my crease and used the Real Techniques brow brush out of the eye set, and blended it upwards. 
I used The Body Shop drops to lighten foundation (it's white) all over my lid and to clean up the edges of the cut crease. 
I then swept "Creme brûlée'"
all over the white to give my eye a golden look.
I used triple fudge again for a soft wing from the bottom lash line and made it parallel to the cut crease.

It sounds so easy, but I had to go back in with each product I used to sharpen and make it more visible without it being too harsh.

Despite the difficulties, I really enjoyed creating this look as I do with all makeup looks :)

Thank you!
Beth X 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep a look out!

Make sure to keep a look out for makeup tutorials on myself and others, singing videos (covers) and many more!